Save space on your page by creating slideshows and news tickers. Create better overview of your page and make the user interact. Scroll between your slides in a smooth and nicely way. Every slide can contain all kind of HTML content. Five different scroll modes, and a lot of ability to adjust your module.
License for publication on one portal
License for publications on ten portals.
License for publications on unlimited portals.
- Create slideshows for your web page.
- Scroll between your slides in a smooth and nicely way.
- Scroll wraps when reaching end
- Scroll can autoscroll, choose how long a slide shall stay before scroll.
- Every slide can contain all kind of HTML content.
- Inject existing modules into scroll.
- Five different scroll modes: horizontal slide mode, vertical slide mode, grid slide mode, horizontal news ticker mode and vertical news ticker mode.
- Grip scroll in grid mode (scroll using drag and drop like in google maps).
- Customize design, edit up-down, left-right links.
- Group grid mode links with headers.
- Choose where to put navigation, to the left, right, above or below content.
- No page refreshes are needed.
- Animation plays when loading content.
- Choose how fast the scroll occurs between two slides.
- Selecting Master Item, makes the scroll just contain one item. The other items points instead to different sections of this item. This is very useful if you have one big image, that you want to scroll to different locations in.
- News tickers are pausable and can have various speed.
- Supports DotNetNuke v4.6 and above.
- Cambrian ready (DNN 5.0)
- Supports SQL Server 2000 and 2005
Tested on Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2 & 3, Opera and Safari.